Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Visual Timetable for Interactive Whiteboard - Communication 4 All

Hi again,
If you haven't got hours to spare, don't go anywhere near Bev Evans' website, Communication 4 All.
This site is for any teacher who is time poor or technology ignorant or both like me :)
I am always on the look out for ready made resources that I can use on the interactive whiteboard because I spend all my spare time blogging and don't have time to make up my own !
This ready made visual schedule, embedded in a PowerPoint presentation, is fantastic. It is just one of the many resources you will be downloading from the site today if you dare to visit and your download limit is up to it.
Tomorrow, I am going to attempt to stay away from my computer and read a novel . Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Iteractive white board is 21st centuray version that enable the teacher to connect with the peoples in ways they could oy have thought about previously. I think it is good iedae to use Electronic white board

    ReplyDelete

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video